Download, print, and fill out the following forms. A few final forms will need to be completed at the school's office. Also be sure to have certificate of birth and immunization records.

Consent to Treatment
Driver Questionairre
Emergency Information
Internet Policy (K-2)
Internet Policy (3-6)
Internet Policy (7-12)
Media Release Form (ACE)
Media Release Form (Conference)
Medication Administration Form and Log
Pick-Up Permission Form

Southern Union Registration Application and Cumulative Record are available in the office for completion.
Additional links on this topic: